New listing: Expanse

Great Project :fire::fire::rocket::rocket: and a great technology

1 Like

I believe that the system is really working in other to make it more reliable and dependable, from my own view of perspective I think they need to expand it.

1 Like

Great project soon to moon :full_moon_with_face::fire::fire::rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Marvelous project with an incredible technology presentation

1 Like

Great project work soon to moonπŸ’

1 Like

I love Expanse, The Cheapest to use Defi network I know of.and works better than most. Seems to be a lot of cool people building on it already. And so cheap in this dip for a coin with these tokenomics. This is the best of all I’ve seen in this regards, now is for expanse

1 Like

Been following some projects on expanse network and they are really ok in terms or fee i really love the chain Bridge also

1 Like

believe that the system is really working in other to make it more reliable and dependable, from my own view of perspective I think they need to expand it

1 Like

I’ve seen many projects but this look exceptional and have a great potential for greatness

1 Like

The expanse block chain network has been nothing but amazing so far with lovely projects witch a huge potential such as WAGMI and Co. It will be so amazing to have the network on Wrap ecosystem.

1 Like

Expanse doesn’t just get here, it’s been here for long and has come to stay. Great, great, great !

1 Like

Great one. I love this

1 Like

Great project I’ll love to see it turn massive

1 Like

I think this project could be a big one, it have a lot of potential

1 Like

so no answer from the benderlabs team?