New listing: Expanse

Can you add Expanse to the Wrap ecosystem? I believe we can bring people from exp to tezos ecosystem and vv.
Expanse is the first fork of Ethereum.

Creative director / PM - Omar Alvarez
https://www.linkedin.com/in/omaralvarezsuchini/

27 Likes

Expanse is a great technology, its DEFI Eggswaps has a bridge to BSC, Ethereum and other blockchain. For this razon “wrap EXP” here will be a sinergy for boths.

5 Likes

I love Expanse, The Cheapest to use Defi network I know of.and works better than most. Seems to be a lot of cool people building on it already. And so cheap in this dip for a coin with these tokenomics :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, actually the crossover for expanse and tezos community is pretty large. A lot of the people devving on tezos are also devving on expanse as well right now

2 Likes

Hello The Sebuh aka Bitcoin Hero here,

id love to see EXP wrapping bridge created. I have participated in a little bit of development on Expanse helping users with mining, and helping token development for WAGMI.io.

Bridging from EXP will be very cheap!!! the transaction costs are less than a penny!

3 Likes

This has to be done, Expanse has been around for years and the team behind it are not only dedicated but active on the daily.

I’m part of a team developing on the network and I’d greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind as to let us get into this wrapping goodness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe that the system is really working in other to make it more reliable and dependable, from my own view of perspective I think they need to expand it

1 Like

This is the best of all I’ve seen in this regards, now is for expanse

2 Likes

Expanse seems small but we have a big active community and can introduce many people to wrap and tezos defi. This can benefit both worlds for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

10/10 please bring Expanse into the mix. Lots of xtz and exp holders that would love to cross over. Dedicated community with tech that’s pretty darn dope, dex that’s constantly evolving, and a bridge between ubiq, matic, bsc, and eth. The possibilities are endless.

What a great new! Expanse is amazing. Low and ridículous fees compared with other network

Iv done more than I can count transactions on the expense network for just 1EXP. Relatively cheap tx fee and fast

I love expanse and I believe it’ll do wonders which has just begun.

1 Like

Can wait to see the expanse network grow. WAGMI

1 Like

Expanse is an open blockchain platform forked from Ethereum that lets anyone build and use decentralized applications that run on blockchain technology.

2 Likes

Nice project thanks for this opportunity

1 Like

Expanse is been here for a long time and they have got people with experience. I strongly believe in this network.

1 Like

A great technology, its DEFI Eggswaps has a bridge to BSC, Ethereum and other blockchain. For this razon “wrap EXP” here will be a sinergy for boths…

Yeah, actually the crossover for expanse and tezos community is pretty large. A lot of the people devving on tezos are also devving on expanse as well right now

Looking forward to this project. Devs are super responsive on TG and very entertaining. Would like to see this one succeed because so much great & cosy people around building it!

WAGMI guys!

1 Like