AAVE Stuck At Minting Stage

Hi there, I have some AAVE that’s stuck at the minting stage, I’ve tried multiple browsers and wallets, refreshing cache, turning the computer on and off etc but it still stays stuck. The Temple wallet or Kukai simply does not load this minting transaction. My Temple address is: tz1cmp13ABTtQ8dhVazH5yWtx2hGZc42ywaV the Metamask address is: 0x68C00e3c23756b8eB9a2608460c42Fd0C95f2D51 Receive 122.383299275 wAAVE Protocol fees 0.183850725 wAAVE. This is the approve on Ethereum hash: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan and this is the wrap hash: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan Please can you help.

Just to add I got the same ‘Uncaught’ error message in the > Inspect >console area. Many thanks

Hi @zapwallet,

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I tried to mint your tokens and I reproduced your issue.

In fact, that’s the same issue as Mint Button Not Sending Transaction Request to Wallet.

We sent the corresponding fix to the Taquito team that manages the library but it’s not yet released.

I just validated your mint (by using a fixed version of Taquito): Operation onpw26..Qvnv on tzkt.io and we hope that the Taquito team will release a new version very soon.

Thank you

Thank you Charles, I have them now :), appreciate the help and great news on the upcoming fix