Bounty reward - 15k $WRAP for the community member(s) who code an autostaking feature.
If multiple solutions are created, we’ll share the 15k WRAP bounty between everyone.
If you’re interested, signal it with your GitHub account and contact info (email, Telegram and/or Discord info) and we’ll make sure to help.
Deliverable: Pull Request on the GitHub.
Must be integrated on our Fee Farming app.
- GitHub - bender-labs/wrap-tz-contracts for contracts
- GitHub - bender-labs/wrap-dapp: the bender dapp for the dApp
It’s possible to manage all staking operations (stake, unstake, claim) in a batch.
While it is very useful, if your strategy is to swap your rewards against WRAP to then stake even more, it is a lengthy and boring process:
- Claim all of your rewards
- Go to QuipuSwap
- Swap every single wToken against WRAP
- Go back to farming dApp, and stake all
Apply the steps above directly from the staking dApp.
Since you cannot know in advance what your reward amount will be, it seems difficult to apply all these steps in a single operation, and it’s probable anyway that it will reach the operation size limit.
A possible, better approach is to manage a workflow with several network interactions:
- Use the claim all feature
- Refresh wTokens balances
- Swap every wTokens for WRAP (user must choose slippage tolerance)
- Refresh WRAP balance
- Use the stake all feature
Every step requiring an operation should be first manually confirmed by the user.
While this process can take up to several minutes, it’s still an enhancement over the manual one.